Become a member and make a difference
Eight reasons to become a member — or renew your membership
- Exclusive access to chapter activities, forums, guest speakers and events.
- Opportunities to make a difference in Key West and the Florida Keys.
- Be ready for major elections with Vote 411.org and a personal copy of LWVF’s Special Edition of the Voter Guide, containing information about constitutional amendments, candidates and Supreme Court Justices on the ballot.
- Discover and experience Florida and the world on exclusive League trips with fellow members.
- Stay informed about Florida issues through a free subscription to the THE FLORIDA VOTER newsletter.
- Meet newsmakers and leaders at invitation-only public forums, luncheons, seminars and other League events across Florida.
- Stay current on hot issues by participating in “Florida on the Line” conference calls and webinars with national authors and experts.
- Be timely and vocal by using League Action Alerts and Capitol Reports, which help YOU become a Tallahassee insider.
JOIN OR RENEW VIA SNAIL MAIL: Download and complete the form and mail it with your check to:
Lower Keys League of Women Voters
1200 Fourth Street, #558
Key West, FL 33040
What you need to know
Who can join?
LWV Membership is open to all women and men. Dues include membership in the national, state, and local League of Women Voters.
What’s the annual cost?
Susan B Anthony Membership
- ($100: Individual Membership + $40 contribution)
- ($125: Household Membership + $40 contribution)
$85 Household Membership
$60 Individual Membership
FREE Student Membership (16 and older)
JOIN OR RENEW ONLINE: Complete the form, pay with credit card or PayPal and you’re done. Dues are paid annually. You will receive a renewal reminder from our Chapter membership chair when your renewal membership is due.